The Manufacturing sector remains an integral part of the South Wales economy, and it is vital that businesses obtain accurate and timely advice. The market place becomes ever more competitive as the world shrinks – either by increasingly efficient transport systems or the continuing development of the internet. The loosening of global boundaries gives Welsh manufacturers both greater competition as well as greater opportunities.
We act for a range of businesses in this sector. We can assist in the following:
- Statutory Audit compliance and Independent Accountant certification
- Annual and management accounts
- Payroll and VAT bureau
- Corporation and personal tax – compliance and advice
- Accessing funding for business expansion
- Preparing profit forecasts and cash flows
Manufacturing can be very complex when costing products, variance analysis from pre-agreed budgets and reports to outside bodies (eg banks). We can also assist you with such work, either as a one-off project or on a continuous basis.