Employment legislation is constantly changing, and it can be a real headache in keeping up-to-date and complying with every regulation. It can add an enormous burden to your administration and take your time from driving your business forward and doing what you are actually in business for. We are ideally placed to assist with this important function by offering our payroll bureau service.
We offer a confidential payroll service, at a very competitive price. We can deal with both weekly ans/or monthly payrolls. The service includ
- Computerised payroll bureau service.
- Qualified and experienced payroll team.
- Customised payslips and management reports.
- Year-end returns including P14/P60 and P35.
- Calculation and administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, salary sacrifice etc.
- Calculation of incentive schemes, bonuses and employee benefits packages.
In summary, we can take away the bureaucratic problems that surround employee payments – the cost of this service is very competitive and starts from £30 plus VAT per month.
VAT is a complex area, and the legislation is riddled with pitfalls and problems. Further, the penaltyregime makes it imperative that the calculations are done correctly first time. It is important that you employ an accountant with a sound and up-to-date knowledge of this tax. We can help you to calculate your liability accurately.
Our VAT service provide the technical skills required to deal with:
- The completion of VAT and related returns.
- Advice on registration, policy and legislation.
- VAT inspections and questions from HM Revenue & Customs.
Management Accounts and Maintenance of Accounts
In addition to the above services, Walter Hunter can maintain the accounting records of your business on your behalf, and produce management accounts on a regular basis that will allow you to concentrate on the key risk areas affecting your business. This service is extremely cost-effective, and will give you both peace of mind and the sure knowledge that all your accounting requirements are being undertaken accurately, professionally and on a timely basis.
This service can often lead to a reduced charge for your year-end compliance work. The management accounts allow you to take any action required quickly, and can also be very useful if you are looking to borrow for investment or wishing to take advantage of any grant funding opportunities. Our team is adept in ensuring that the management information provided best assists you in running your business effectively and efficiently.