Under the Companies Act, a number of general duties required for statutory compliance are enforced upon the Directors and Secretary of a company. Dealing with these matters can often be a significant and time-consuming responsibility which many business owners find onerous. Failure to comply can have serious consequences and can even result in your company being struck off.
We can undertake this work on your behalf, giving you peace of mind that all regulations are complied with on a timely basis and relieving the business of a bureaucratic burden. We offer a range of services to assist businesses with the filing of statutory documents.
We can look after the Annual Return and provide a Registered Office address.
We are able to deliver the company secretarial services:
- Company formations.
- Registered office facilities – at a annual fee of £ plus VAT, including the Annual Return fee paid to Companies House
- Company searches
- Maintenance of statutory records.
- Preparation of resolutions, minutes and forms for filing.
- Preparation of dividend vouchers and minutes.
- General advice on company law.